Friday, June 13, 2008

Just give them what they want and they'll only kill the witnesses.

Two little kids, brothers aged 15 and 13 walked in on an armed robbery in progress. Can you blame them that when the criminals, wielding guns, yelled at them to get down, they got scared and ran away?
They were shot at, the older brother was killed ... a real, innocent child victim of violent gun crime

If you want you can read the story for yourself here.

I don't know what those kids should have done, I really don't. It wouldn't surprise me if some of those robbers were in fact prohibited from woning guns, or even if they were out on parole, and if they get caught, they should be trown in a labor camp untill they expire in my opinion ...

I do know what to tell the next person that tells me to "run away" when confronted by an armed attacker.

No comments: