Monday, July 28, 2008

"My son got bombed"

The words of a mother whose son was hit with a piece of shrapnel from a home-made explosive device. A neighbour tried to build a pyrotechnic device (a fountain if I get this correctly), unfortunately the middle aged man is a complete idiot who doesn't know the first thing about pyrotechnics safety ...

A metal casing ... what was he thinking ... no, he wasn't thinking!
Uhng, this really gets to me, I can only feel horribly sorry for the kid and his familly.

Now, as for the ability of people to manufacture explosive devices "like IED's straight out of Iraq", I've said it before and I'll say it again: the internet is full of information, some of which is accurate. Can you imagine the damage one could do if he had bad intentions and the ability to learn?

No comments: